HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

This is all totally Incredible,I am, one of the LTH from the...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    This is all totally Incredible,

I am, one of the LTH from the initial IPO listing of KTD. I have, not received any emails in any/all ways. That relate, to this CR.

I get there, general announcements and garb on all the many, many, many, many many, many, many, many many, many Multi Million dollar agreements they have received on supposed orders. That can be, clearly stated now to all have been B...S...T.

My brother, phoned me earlier to ask about the email from Halo this morning. My response, to him was as above. So, he sent me the below from his phone.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4169/4169430-be149de87a4972d21812f2f77022d2ec.jpg

These clowns, are simply adding in the THM figures to the Halo figures. I commented, previously to my brother and friends. That something, was occurring at rapid speed. First the $5.3 Million in pays to 4.25 Execs. Around 6 weeks later, the huge close to 40 Million shares for three of the Execs. Then WOW, 2 months later a stealth fighter jet flies through with this Garb CR. At, Usain Bolt speed before the EOFY. All three, combine for around a 4-5 month period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.