ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139

Credit to them if they turned it around but the next 4 quarterly cash receipts after acquiring 29.7m in expected revenue in the June 2019 quarter were:
    Oct 19: 6.5m, Dec 19: 7.6m, Mar 20: 8.3m and Jun 20: 8.1m Totaling 30.5m. So either keytone turned over 0.8m and crashed its own operation, Omni didnt live up to the numbers to a significant degree, or there is a massive timing difference even over the course of a full year. I dont think covid is a real excuse because food stocks were actually going through a growth period in the intial panic which i imagine more than offset the shipping issues experienced later in 2020 (these 4cs only go til June 2020)

I guess these numbers dont matter if the current numbers are better but as soon as the 4c's dont add up to the investor presentations i get weary. This isnt a bank loaning money where the 4c isn't going to be a true indicator, it should track revenue pretty consistently over the long run and there were serious question marks. The company would make claims like 450% growth in the October 4c to 6.5m(implying 1.5m revenue in Oct 2018) which seems misleading when really that is significantly under market expectation (1.5 flat from last year + 7.5 average omni acquired rev = 9m total) Many long term holders were confused including myself and luckily i exited in the 30c range compared to todays price. If you back the company now good luck and honestly all the best, youll make your money if youre right, but i do feel like new investors should take a long hard look at whats gone on and come to their own conclusions on if they trust management.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.