CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

It's interesting you should post this. I've been watching CPH...

1. 5,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2162
    It's interesting you should post this. I've been watching CPH for years. When I started watching, CPH was around 70c and I was talking about how I expected the price to drop. Others were there saying the same, notably Frasier (who had been warning of price drops for some time before I came along, and he's still around now). People like us were not predicting price drops because we wanted to see people lose money. We were talking about what we expected to happen and why so that shareholders might take a closer look at their company and take action which might be in their best interests. Shareholders furiously abused us, and when events transpired and we were seen to be correct, the hatred towards us primarily grew, with only a very few thanking us. Shareholders very frequently will ill upon us and for the most part we try to help them despite this. The only times I've seen the bears taking any joy in shareholders losing money is after those specific shareholders had already been abusively wishing ill on them and it seemed like a case of just desserts.

There's nothing inherently toxic about seeing someone who is going to be hurt and trying to encourage them to take a closer look at the situation they are in. This by no means suggests that the person doing the warning wants the other person to come to harm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.