ME1 0.00% 0.2¢ melodiol global health limited

Unsubstanciated, meaningless crap.If this is not misleading the...

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Unsubstanciated, meaningless crap.
    If this is not misleading the market i don't know what is.

1/ Open label, single centre trials are totally meaningless in getting a new drug approved.
    In fact, they are regarded in the scientific world as being set up solely for the purpose of boosting penny-dreadful biotech stocks - and as such are actually a huge red flag to regulators and serious investors
    ( there are some very narrow exceptions - ie, they are sometimes legitimately used and accepted for expanding the conditions that an already approved drug can be used for)
    They are NEVER employed for getting a new drug approved as they have none of the scientific rigor needed for this - let alone for powerful new psycodelics.

2/ Non peer reviewed reports written and released by the company of 5 patients results is an absolute joke.
    Willian Ley should hang his head in shame for his statements about the value of these trials - and for these pathetic and scientifically meaningless "results" he just signed off on and released.

Don't get sucked in by these Disallowed salesmen's BS scientific jargon and spin. It is a con.
    I give you my word of honour - Halucinex is a dog.

PS, By the way, lol..
    Whatever happened to the much touted, no committment, open ended, open priced deal to off-load Halucinex to another failing, deap-in-debt, penny dreadful in the USA - in that very vaguely worded and highly suss deal put together by VIT BOD's close mate and parasite of choice >> ie, Everblue?
    Just more - like these trial results - meaningless and misleading Scotch mist?
    Last edited by NoRunningLights: 12/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ME1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $206.1K 103.0M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 23251927 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 32830543 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ 10637372
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
ME1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.