ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    this is the same guy who hated on everyone who told you this including myself which I openly stated I sold at a 22% loss took my capital and ran for the hills.
    This merger was always a terrible deal for ASX investors and favours no one apart from Adam Blumenthal and current asx board.
    It’s literally disgraceful what they’ve done to the investors in Australia.
    it will obviously be run a lot better in Canada with the ethical board they’ve put together for TRIP, however you’ll be lucky to see your original investment back within 24 months, that’s if it’s successful- it will be an all or nothing scenario, small fish in a big pond against big pharma.
    how can anyone think this deal is remotely any good?

.395% of a trip share for every CPH share owned….CPH had $100M bigger MC and multiple tangible assets (including upcoming acquisition of Halucenex).
    TRIP- has no tangible assets and sell tshirts with a ceo who wears a SnapBack. Literally have no idea what benefits he provides, track record of picking a mushroom in his backyard.

if anyone believes the deal you’re receiving short term is any good, you’re a dreamer.

wait sorry- Adam Blumenthal reckons this is a superior deal & has told you to trust this REVERSE MERGER while he payed himself a performance bonus of multiple millions of dollars and won’t own a share, yeah nah not thanks
    Last edited by Tradingasx: 02/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.