CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Strange that you're confused. I'll explain it simply. If you...

1. 5,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2213
    Strange that you're confused. I'll explain it simply. If you still claim to be confused, please let me know and I'll try to simplify it even more for the shareholders reading, er, you.

These things are not mutually exclusive.

Insufficient money being spent on one thing doesn't mean there is an abundance of money to spend on that thing. The problem is a lack of money.

In the case of CPH, the lack of money is due to two things: absolute lack of funds on hand, and insane cash burn, particularly all the money being given to staff and going into 'consultancy fees' etc, importantly, including the blatant conflict of interest where CPH pays consultancy fees to another company being run by the same person running CPH!

This, of course is only one of the many horrendous problems CPH has (in terms of shareholder value - don't get me wrong, it's a wonderful gravy train for the likes of AB and other directors who literally give shareholders' money to themselves), but it should explain this particular issue clearly enough that you and more importantly independent shareholders can understand it.

Would you like more of CPH's glaring problems to be explained? It might help everyone else understand why the share price has had such a downtrend over the years, and since these problems still exist, it can guide shareholders and potential shareholders to gauge where the price is likely to go from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.