WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ericson, with the greatest respect, I believe you are very...

1. 2,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Ericson, with the greatest respect, I believe you are very genuine in your thoughts, however, unfortunately I think you may be naive to the reality of what has yet again transpired with a JB linked company.

Initially I was going to get wired into you with what you posted but after reflecting I decided that you deserved better than being told that you had no idea of the situation.

This venture failure involving JB is not a "one off". This trail of misery has been going on for years, at least 10 years to my recollection.

I was bitten by the PL/JB bug when I held CCC (Continental Coal), and that was a company that actually had production and sales, however yet again another failure. Fortunately I could see the writing on the wall before suspension and didn't lose too much.....more luck than skill !!

Each new venture promises the same unique opportunities and are promoted with gusto and enthusiasm, however all end up in a very similar situation. The reality is that shareholders are left with nothing and the main actor eventually moves on to the next big thing.

This could only be perpetrated with an ASX company/shell to raise capital to get the game rolling, as there would be no other way to raise the required funds privately through bank loans or investors.

Two main issues perplex me, which are, how the same actors are able to suck in yet again more gullible "investors" to the dream, and also, why is there not a rule/law in place to not allow anyone to be associated with an ASX company if the have "X" (pick a relevant number" of failures where shareholders were left with nothing.

One failure, I can understand, two failures, then I'd be getting very wary. How many failures has this gentleman had?

More to the point, how many ASX successes has he had in the last ten years?

I wish you well and hope this gets taken out of suspension to enable you getting something back, but if history is any indicator...........

Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.