MFG 0.71% $8.48 magellan financial group limited

This is EXACTLY what he thinks. This guy randomly had a go at me...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    This is EXACTLY what he thinks. This guy randomly had a go at me in the MQG thread one day when I was curious and asked about how some investors had the risk tolerance to invest well in excess of $100k in individual stocks which for most people is a significant sum of money, especially when stuff like Magellan, Babcock, and AMP happen. Apparently, my opinion is not worth much if I don't have that type of money to invest in one company.

I'm not sure if I should feel sorry or pity for @Jean Luc Bergman's parents as they raised a son, now 28 and retired from the workforce, without a shred of humility or a cent of self-made wealth next to his name.

It's quite the pathetic duality - being a rich hobo. At least if you're going to be a narcissist/snob please could you actually please make your wealth yourself? "How I made it to the big leagues with daddy's money" is not an appealing characterization of someone.

Your services to daddy aren't particularly useful. Pharmaboy has more personality than you. Hell, an index fund has more personality than you.
    Last edited by SaltyInvestor: 09/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.48
Change
0.060(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.42 $8.50 $8.41 $2.213M 261.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2525 $8.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.48 2185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.