HMX 2.78% 3.7¢ hammer metals limited

Ann: Hammer Secures Funds for Active Mt Isa Copper Exploration, page-61

1. 4,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    Everyone who writes to Dan should be aware that he cannot share any information that is not already public knowledge or can be derived directly from the official announcements.

Furthermore, I am convinced that the team knows exactly what it is doing and is weighing all options sensibly. This also applies to plans for current or future drillings or whatever else decision.

I also think it was right to wait for the Kalman update before launching a CR. After all, we saw a solid update and shortly afterwards quite interesting results from Hardway. The fact that the market did not react to this - BUT apparently some (new) investors see the situation as very promising - speaks volumes. As already mentioned, I bought a few more shares at 6 cents. Precisely for this reason.

I have been in contact a few times and have come to the conclusion that I am dealing with a full professional. That is why I am invested accordingly.

In other words: I trust the team to draw the right conclusions and make the right decisions. If I knew everything better - I should probably start my own company and start successfully searching for copper, gold or whatever. But it's not that simple - as we all know.

So let's let the team do its job and keep our fingers crossed that we will soon hear - or even better - see something from the 4 prospects around Mt Hope. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $32.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $990 26.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 521127 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 123243 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.