CYL 0.00% 89.0¢ catalyst metals limited

I agree Kori, that those who were with Van and SGI are most...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I agree Kori, that those who were with Van and SGI are most likely jaded with their previous CEOs and poor management. And I also agree that our SP should be 3 to 4x what it is now within the next 12 months. Trust me on that, I'm very frustrated as well with where it is.
    I guess the difference with what we might be seeing is that I believe before they properly engage with brokers, that CYL management needed to, and are putting in place, the foundations required to deliver consistent results... you can see drill and development metres increasing, safety performance improving, throughput increasing and of course ounces produced increasing. The legal mess that they inherited is also largely rectified now. These are all really challenging things to put in place and just take some time. We are now a highly profitable business.
    The relatively easy thing to do is go and get broker coverage and talk up the business to the market. BUT.. and here is the thing... you dont want to be doing that UNTIL you have got all your house in order. You really get one proper chance at it, and if you arent on stable footing, or your legal issues will haunt you, or you arent going to show consistency and growth in your results - the market will eat you and you will lose broker coverage.
    So... from what I see, our house is pretty much in order now... we have delivered two quarters of consistent results, with all lead indicators looking good.
    Next step I expect to see is a concerted marketing campaign engaging brokers, institutions etc
    The fact that Ginas 12ml shares got swallowed up by some institutional investors shows that there is a good story that can be told.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $197.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 91.0¢ 86.5¢ $136.8K 156.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
87.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
87.0¢ 88.5¢ 86.5¢ 33598
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.