WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Ann: Hancock's 10th Supplementary Bidder's Statement, page-35

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847

I did and it does. What proof do you want? Would you like to me to get a written confession?

But you failed to answer the question. I put a scenario to you, which you deemed totally nothing in it, so how about you buy the shares for me, take a huge loss and ask for nothing in return?

If you cannot see the collusion in that and you think this is totally acceptable behaviour by two Billionaires in the middle of a takeover, which is governed by laws that very clearly stipulate that one entity was not permitted to buy shares (at a higher price than their offer), then a second entity comes in, buys a huge stake, then sells at a loss merely weeks later to the very entity that was under that law, and who happens to also be a known associate, then I cannot help you.

This is anything but acceptable. The thing is, good on her. Well done. She got control. How she got it, stinks of manipulation of the law by those who appear to be above it. As I said, this fosters a deep level of mistrust and a very clear signal for what else is going to come from this lot moving forward.

If we can't do it legally, we will just get our mates to help out. As an ex WGO holder now, I am so glad I gave my shares to STX. I heard stories about Atlas iron and Hancock and this is just about to become another one.

So as an STX holder, I now hold grave doubts that our team with their integrity will last long against these sort of tactics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.