PGO 4.76% 10.0¢ pacgold limited

I dont know why you are so angry. First, you said "another good...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I dont know why you are so angry.
    First, you said "another good raw aussie asset goes off to China for peanuts". They just offer the fair condition to take over these assets, if most shareholders dont want, the results was not that good (at least 55%) From this result, you can see most of shareholders want this and this will be true. I do not think you have any blame on any parties.
    Second, "I note that Comsec app doesn’t let you sell at .0575 it only allows you to place a trade at .057". Comsec does not provide half offer, it is not just for charging you .0005 point, it is just a rules. I think it is fair for extra .0005 point because those people agreed the offer who will wait extra 21 days as well.
    It is fun for your third augment "these fat pig banking CEOs squeal under the royal commission". They allllllllll follow the rules that provided by royal, why you blame them. IF gov set up the incentives for boosting the local mining market, why they cannot apply?
    I think the directors have try the best interests for shareholders otherwise, there were not that high % ppl agreed.

IF you find any thing which is not comply the ASX rules, inside trader regulations or and acts or sections, YOU CAN SUE THEM IMMEDITATELY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.