CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 523 Posts.
    DBM

Nice to see you out of the sin bin.

Whilst I agree with your comments regarding the situation that MOL found itself in when negotiating the deal with Hanlong. This whole situation goes back a lot further, when management got us into this mess in the first place.

If you go back to when MOL placed the order for long lead equipment the S/P looked a lot better than it does now. They did not have the money to pay for these long lead items but went ahead taking a gamble. They were looking for finance at that time also and could have secured it but it was deemed to expensive. Now we are looking at a mine to be built that will be half the original size and left trying to off load half the equipment. Why did they not go with a 10mt mine in the first place, in other words walk before you run. They could have issued say 20mil shares to pay for the equipment needed and we would not be in debt to a loan shark.

To add insult to shareholders they want a bonus for getting us out of this mess. Dont get me wrong I am over the moon that we have a major partner and I look forward to the coming months which I am sure will see MOL soar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.