RIL 0.00% 0.3¢ redivium limited

Ann: Hannans - 2021 Annual Report, page-44

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1628
    Speaking of LIT, they currently have a MC of $124 million!!

SQE (and many others) knows LIT inside & out & knows a lot about batteries, just read those threads yourself. LIT might currently have a lot of difficulties IMO & I spent almost 5 years there loosing a little money myself. Recycling batteries here is tough, there are much greener pastures in Europe with multiple Gigafactories already built & under construction. Nothing here in Australia.

HNR has a MC of $80 million.

How do you value a business? Look at their peers. Look at the MC of all the other ASX small cap lithium companies. Have a look at what they do.

Measure & calculate current/future growth, revenue, business plan etc.

Have a look at the quality & the financial backing of current HNR shareholder's, it's links with many other companies who currently operate in the same industry, the location of where they want to operate & a history of dealing with many strategic, high quality partners. Plus, I would say a skilled & experienced management team, with vision & a proven track record.

This is what HNR has to offer!

IMO, we should be trading higher. Fair value for me would be the 4 to 6 cent range, just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.192M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.059K 352.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 20617032 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8458327 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.