RIL 40.0% 0.7¢ redivium limited

if HNR lithium near Forrestania, fairyland or whatever it's...

1. 1,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    if HNR lithium near Forrestania, fairyland or whatever it's called is anything like KDR there will definitely be plans to make sure their lithium gets processed at the Kal plant additional to what NMT supply. If this was to happen I could see these shares be worth 20c minimum. (and cap would still only be 290 million)

Probably no coincidence the proposed plant is also ~ midway between Mt Marion and HNR land.

I sold my original shares in HNR 6 months ago but bought back in when NMT announced their plant in Kal. Just seems to likely there is something big brewing between them. (bought for 0.8c ... sold 2.4c ... back in 1.8c)

NMT also have a good EXPERIENCED partner in MIN that are capable of building another mine.

Rolling out battery grade lithium from Kal via 2 mine sites would IMO put NMT close to #1 in the World as feeding from 2 internal sources not only removes risk of under-supply for the plant but guards against being held to random for the spodumene to process via price increases.

There also has to be savings in not loading and unloading ships with what at the end of the day is only 6% product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $19.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.8¢ 0.5¢ $85.48K 13.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4690203 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2307982 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.