RIL 50.0% 0.3¢ redivium limited

Ann: Hannans - Relisting & Lithium Battery Recycling in Europe, page-16

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I still support my original connect between GreenHouse Investments Group and their MOU with a UK waste company being our first bankable LiB feedstock business.

Unfortunately, the resent war between Ukraine and Russia has slowed the development of LiB recycling in the Nordic and Baltic countries while the conflict continues. When common sense returns or most of the war toys are broken, the final economic and social changes in Europe will accelerate the transition to electrification, and their independence from external counties for their future sustainable energy needs. This will be HNR opportunity to license Primobius state-of-art circular technology to process LiB feedstocks in these territories to meet EU climate strategies.

HNR transition does requires at a lot of patients in the current global climate, but our long-term future will be bright as we play a significant role in reusing of our energy resources. The whole electrification demand will larger than projected EV market and will including areas like battery storage plants. Personnel, I will be taking up my allocation in the prospectus to meet the Chapters 1 and 2 of the ASX Listing Rules.

The change in EV demand from Italy (CleanTechnico graph) is interesting. Just imagine a feedstock supply from an Italian car manufacture similar to the Mercedes Benz deal! There are some well-known brands and a global manufacture within this territory.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4748/4748420-0dadb561980385af0e97f42c5afeac73.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.192M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $760 295K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 18027728 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7742494 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.