HSN 1.05% $4.71 hansen technologies limited

Thanks for your post/insight VS.I just re-read the latest...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Thanks for your post/insight VS.

I just re-read the latest announcements on the recent contract wins.
    1) Energy Queensland deal was $45M (5 year). Jul-22
    2) Exelon was $24.6M USD (~$33M AUD 7 year deal) - March-2022

Whereas Telefonica was only $21M (5 year) - Mar-2021, but lead to an earnings upgrade and market excitement as you have mentioned.
    Though worth pointing out, the Energy Queensland deal was an upgrade/extension to an exisitng deal, so in terms of incremental revenue might have been as little as 30-50% total to the revenue line, hard to say. But together they should add ~$10M to FY23 revenue vs. FY22.

Though I think the decline in last 12 months is still something of a BGH hangover, which maybe has left a bit of a stink on HSN. Thesedays, I don't extrapolate any valuation from takeover proposals, as they come and go - sometimes lead to a bidding war (Mainstream), and sometimes they just evaporate with no other suitors for years (SMP - Verizon, or the attempts at Australian Unity AOF). Making BGH and $6.50/share seem irrelevant IMO. The only part of that ordeal that I would have liked to change is a break fee payable in the event that an offer didn't proceed. The PE guys spend 3 months in the data room, was a distraction for the mgmt team, and no doubt HSN had to hire legal/corporate advisors throughout... should have been a few $mill + payable to HSN for those shenanigans'.

Yes, definitely not a 'hot money' stock. Not part of the BNPL bubble, or A2M hype... just a steady earner, more like a consumer defensive play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.