HMD 0.00% 2.1¢ heramed limited

Ann: Hapvida Extends Subscription on new SaaS Terms, page-17

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Hi All

First post so don't crucify me.

I think HMD are not the sort of company to have an emphasis on making money on product sales at this stage. The product is cheap and the ongoing subscriptions and AI is where the money will be. Right now I think they are trying to get their name and product out there.

They seem to be doing this the right way with clinical trials and the partnership with MAYO is massive.

No Dr will use a product that has not been proven to be efficient and accurate. At this stage they are trying to get a good rep behind their product and from what I can see they are succeeding. The clinical trials with mayo clinic is what will make this product differ from other foetal heart rate monitors on the market.

For me that announcement was awesome even though the market didn't share my enthusiasm. These units were never meant to be for commercial use but they are holding their own in the hospital setting. This is massive. 70000 scans is a huge number for 110 devices. Showing that they are a viable alternative for a commercial grade hospital setting machine is HUGE especially at the price of manufacturing.

I think it would be nice to have money rolling in and not running at a major loss etc. but I think the end goal for HMD is a buy out.
    This is when we can celebrate

Just my thoughts DYOR
    Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1099500 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.