PSL 0.00% 2.4¢ paterson resources ltd

Ann: Hardey makes second major vanadium acquisition, page-27

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I am all for growth and development , but within manageable reason, its like the board as standing at the table and loading up their plates with prime real estate ( at some cost to the retail investors shares via dilution I might ad) but never getting to the stage where they focus and complete something providing revenue. And I am looking at the possible revenue stream timeline. Now on the other had if they have got good ground and do nothing with it in the hopes to sell it , its like the 3 men who each got a talent and Hardey is the one who buried that talent only to dig it up later with little return as opposed to its potential.
    This is my opinion. If you doing Vanadium, and we all know its coming to be a short supply Hot stock , at least put out a timeline guide , same with producing Gold, Put out a timeline and stick to it, notify on progress. Whats next Cobalt acquisitions? That too is going to be in high demand. In my opinion , they should buckle down and work on delivering on what they acquired. All pure speculation and in now way negative sentiment just checking the reality of the delivery model they are following.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.