RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

While some feel we should already have a commercial deal signed...

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    While some feel we should already have a commercial deal signed up, I think its premature to be reading much into a perceived delay.

The company I work for is currently in the process of establishing a deal with a software vendor. Despite the fact key stakeholders were keen to proceed months ago we have still not signed a contract and kicked off the implementation project. The reasons for this are internal and nothing to do with the vendor. We have had several exercises resulting in presentations of proposals, consensus reached, then already answered questions come up again, requests for more demo's, requirements variations etc etc. (Yes, unfortunately our company is not great at getting to a decision for various reasons that are out of scope of this story)

It is frustrating for us and even more frustrating for the vendor. Implementation should have kicked off a couple of months ago, yet here we are. And its not at all for any lack of interest in the software.

I work in the health/pharma industry and although the software we are talking about is far from diagnostic type complexity, it is a relevant example that even a relatively straightforward deal can sometimes take a painfully long time to get done while being no reflection at all on the vendor or the product.

Give it time.

dyor imo cuddle Perry's husband

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.