SP3 11.1% 2.0¢ spectur limited

Ann: Hardware Innovation Provides Greater Sales Potential, page-5

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    LIDAR add in will be huge, a few companies have been using this kind of thing for mining operations where they typically fly drones periodically to monitor mine pits to measure the remaining resource and to ensure that the mining operations are targeting the correct zones. With a set of fixed solar cameras based around a mine the operations teams would be empowered with real time information that could show up to the minute data for resource and stockpiles, this info can then feed into accounting and production metrics for process chain optimization initiatives. A system like this could also map all human and machinery movements to alert the stakeholders to any potential hazard.
    Lidar.PNG

The accelerometer addition puzzles me somewhat though, not sure of the angle here. Is it a theft prevention feature for the camera itself or more so to ensure accurate indication for base station movements to ensure the camera is steady at each data point?

With the Thermal, GPS and LIDAR features along with the solar connection they could easy build a remote emergency warning system package. LIDAR for avalanche and Tsunami warnings, thermal for fire warnings etc

Certainly showing themselves to be more than simply a CCTV provider here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.1¢ 1.8¢ $8.122K 416.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92017 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 203398 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.