PUA 20.0% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

Ann: Hargraves Drilling Update , page-3

1. 39 Posts.
    Huh! Boy now I am confused but then that's not hard with management of this company.

Chairman at the AGM was very clear in saying:
    Hill End is essentially a gold explorer with achievable aspirations to be a profitable gold miner. blah ..blah..

He goes on:
    In the short term Hill End Gold will, however, remain a gold explorer.

First, they need to get a million ounces under their belt. Completion of drilling by January 2011 is the only clear date they have released as to when this is likely to occur. The rest are waffly dates Resource update - start February 2011, Ground Water Study - start Jan 2011, Economic prefeasibility - start May 2011...

Since the new chairman has arrived I detect a very clear strategy of exploring and confirming resources before any production will be embarked upon again. He stressed this quite a number of times during question time at the AGM. Hope I'm wrong but imho that's my take.

Still, a great update today to keep the market informed on what they are doing - need to do more of this. SP went up .4 of a cent as a result. Small change but at least it's a start to a long way back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.453M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.75K 4.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 28887481 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 29791910 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.