GTE 0.00% 3.2¢ great western exploration limited.

The biggest problem with gte is what is their plan. They have...

1. 3,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    The biggest problem with gte is what is their plan. They have now acquired so much land within the yerrida basin it's hard to know where they will spend their $$$. It also looks like the aren't really sure on the geological structure of the region eg how to find any of these vms clusters. They will only be able to raise so much money so they need to get a hit first time. With Sfr lurking they really need to get the company in a stronger financial position with maybe 10 or so million in the bank to have any ability to negotiate.

I have watched gte for a long time and always liked their ground in the area however they have never been able to convert this to success and they have been trying for many years.

The other worrying thing about all these acquisitions is the ties between the current directors and vanguard. My experience of these situations is that small Sh normally end up with the wrong end of the stick.

In summary when these guys had 3 or 4 m they thought it better to spend in kaz rather than in oz......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $12.9K 399.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1650654 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 99990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.