HT8 0.00% 1.0¢ harris technology group limited

I'm expecting an increase to the QoQ growth due to the CR...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I'm expecting an increase to the QoQ growth due to the CR allowed more products to be put on the market and thus increased transactions. So we should see an additional 5m worth of inventory brought this qtr. increasing from last Qtr of 9m, so now we have $14million worth of products rotating. If the last qtr we made 10.4m rev from 9m inventory purchases I now expect we will get close to 15-16m revenue for 14m worth of inventory purchases. This is only if it takes 3 months for a product to be brought and sold. I would hope the turnaround time on average was much faster so that $5 million of product could actually cycle 2-3 times in the 3 months. So inventory purchases could be up towards 20m.
    This then turns into how well HT8 analytics/data is to determine the perfect amount of products to have available at any time. To not have excess products using up space in the warehouse for extended periods or be always sold out losing customers plus the lead times to get said products ready for sale.

If the cycle time is much slower and the $5m of additional inventory isn't reflected yet and hasn't cycled through once (e.g. they have brought it but it hasn't reached the warehouses to be sold), then I will be expecting something closer to 11-12m as a continued typical increase of current stock rotation/profits.

Given the Feedback graph of eBay though I'm expecting more than typical increases because of the CR inventory boost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25632 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.