HT8 0.00% 1.0¢ harris technology group limited

Good Afternoon Guys. Great commentary and exchange of thoughts...

1. 3,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Good Afternoon Guys. Great commentary and exchange of thoughts and opinions.

I remember reading an interesting article on HT8 some time back with a well known and coveted fund manager who I believe is one of the top shareholders of the company. He speaks of his opinion that HT8 may be able to achieve 10% QoQ growth. In support of @wangj and in staying conservative, realistic, and ensuring that my expectations are reasonable and support my thesis of this business being well positioned for growth at a sustainable and achievable level, I am looking at 10% QoQ compounding growth. Hence, my prediction is about $11.5m for this quarter.

I must commend @Roarlenny on your commentary above. Very clever indeed mate. I think the business will compound stronger than 10% in future quarters as it enjoys the benefit of being cashed up a bit more and can leverage larger buying pull and power. It performed the CR this quarter, so it may take a little more time to reach that additional $5m.

I think the market will be assured that HT8's revenue figures are stable and compounding growth each quarter if we achieve any figure at or above 10% QoQ growth. It will support all our theories of undervalue and opportunity.

Interesting discussion here guys. Let's see what the company brings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25632 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 46000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.