HT8 0.00% 1.0¢ harris technology group limited

So as I indicated recently I would wait till the end of the...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    So as I indicated recently I would wait till the end of the month to download the last 6 months of eBay feedback transactions. Which I have now done.
    Disclaimer: I need to somewhat guess where each month starts and ends by counting the transaction back and forth over the last 6 months... and depending on where the amounts fall it's easily possible where something is actually on the 1st of a month I've counted in the previous month or vice versa but it's close enough. Also, people can set private sales so the item and dollar figure aren't released in this case I have removed it from consideration as if they didn't leave any feedback.

Let's be honest it's all just for a bit of fun and some talking points while we wait for the proper company announcements.

Q1 ebay feedback = 1412 sales for $181,837
    Q2 ebay feedback = 4577 sales for $582,748
    a 320% increase in QoQ revenue for sales with feedback.

For June alone it was $253892 if the $1.1mill is to be believed for the month of June (stated in the image posted by $tockfella (which I have no reason not to) then 23% of eBay revenue has feedback. Q2 revenue from eBay could be estimated at about 2.52m... this calculation works pretty closely with Gers calculations (posted above) with approximate Q1 for eBay at $700k (which I calculate $787k) and the Q2 of $2.5m to $2.6m.

So I generally concur with Gers assumption that 12.6 to 13.1 revenue for Q2 the only thing that might hinder this is if HT8 worked harder on eBay and thus let some of the sales on other platforms slip. So they may not increase at a modest 5-10% but instead, slip. I have also stated previously that a CR right at the start of the qtr should provide a decent boost if it's had time to cycle through. If not it will allow next Qtr to be a bumper Qtr as well.

With what I've seen in my calculations, posts above, and the news flow recently of prime day etc. I'm confident we will get a new high in regards to QoQ revenue. The next question is will the market respond or will we continue to trade with the MC well under the last 12 months' revenue amount that's in an upward trend QoQ, YoY????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.991M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 334509 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.