HGV 2.22% 4.4¢ hygrovest limited

Ann: Harvest One Listing, page-74

1. 319 Posts.
    Well I'd keep my finger on the hold button to see how MMJ reacts to HVST's share price, if they appear linked I'd be looking to which ever offers arbitrage in a sense, so if HVST closed at $1 today, and MMJ slid back to 58c, I'd say MMJ is the better deal. If HVST closed at $1.20 and MMJ closes Monday at 63c, I'd stay with MMJ, if the scenario is reversed and HVST closed at $1 but MMJ went up to 65c on Monday I'd be looking at HVST. The benefit of investing in MMJ is that it is cashed up at the moment, and still has its own work to do (distribution in Australia, research in Israel), the biggest risk to MMJ in my view is that we get dumped by management and they let our ownership of HVST slide as share dilution occurs. My thoughts anyway.

I've started thinking that the 59/60c share price is part of the assumption about what is going to happen tonight on HVST. If HVST closes at $1 we wont see much movement ($1*60%=60c)., anything above that you will probably see a gain on Monday, so if it closed at 1.10 I'd expect us to get up to 65-67c range, that's if the market takes the view that MMJ should be worth 59.9% of what HVST is worth. I doubt it'll be that simple in reality though, if that's the case the market would be taking a very cautious approach to the listing. Just a theory of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $28.19K 627.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95944 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.