HTG 12.5% 1.4¢ harvest technology group ltd

Davros, I agree it is not very inspiring, but I am intrigued as...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Davros,

I agree it is not very inspiring, but I am intrigued as to the details of the said contract in the pipeline. It suggests that there may be some interest.

And I don't think Ilario is the kind of guy that needs the job so he presumably thinks that the tech has potential, and that there is enough interest from potential customers to turn this dog around.

At a market cap of just 12m, if they can sort out the funding without too much dilution, I think it is worth giving him the benefit of doubt and see how sales go over the balance of this year.

Oh, and I like that they are focusing on software only solutions - meaning easier to scale and higher margins. Keep in mind, after a lot of fumbling with their product offering, they seem to have landed on a solution that reflects customer needs - and is scalable. And most importantly, Nodestream Live only went live about 3 weeks ago.

Trying to find some positives .. but if you have held this long might as well see it through (not that there is enough volume to sell out anyway)....

My thoughts... DROR>>>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $11.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.876K 205.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 534987 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 35357 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.