ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

Just happened to run into this stock on my trip down the tech...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Just happened to run into this stock on my trip down the tech rabbit hole. I watched the proactive video and I like this technology, however; I am failing to see the main source of competitive advantage from other home automating devices. Not talking sh*t, I seriously have no knowledge in this field. I notice that in the video Brett emphasises the fact that the products are relatively cheap to purchase, easy to install and also easy to use. Does that alone warrant enough of an advantage to be market dominating? Or is it the fact that the software can be easily updated? Or is it the fact that the products safety is, as Brett puts it, at an industrial standard. Harvey Norman sees potential in this technology but I'm still trying to figure out what the real kicker is that really separates this from the rest. Other than that I really enjoy how Brett is trying to push this product overseas as fast as possible (2nd half of 2019 for Asia, possibly 2020 for USA). I think that's where this sort of product, if marketed correctly, will really catch on.

Cheers fellas, I have a feeling I'll be joining you all quite soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.