HAS 1.72% 28.5¢ hastings technology metals ltd

The SP continues to fall ....Now an MOU with NEO well in my mind...

1. 2,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    The SP continues to fall ....

Now an MOU with NEO well in my mind having a 20% stake would give you some iinfluance and say, however Estonia is at least 13000 km by ship if not a bit more. Makes it an expensive way to process....product for Europe

I did think at the time it was a good lock in for the future given HAS has been promoting itself as the next big project to Lynas....

Now for me final processing is critical in the pathway for secure supply given China's current position. Was it such a good idea then getting a 20% stake in NEO versus focusiing on future processing planning in Australia with just a MOU with NEO on that final part of getting finished saleable product.

Neo has a global platform that includes ten manufacturing facilities located in Canada, China, Estonia, Germany, Thailand, the United Kingdom, and the United States, as well as a dedicated research and development centre in Singapore.

Now I am aware that HAS also has MOU's in place with some European end users so processing in Estonia would be closer but not economical IMO

My initial thoughts on the 20% stake when it was announced that NEO may be looking at processing in Australia given the REE potential in collaboration with HAS but that does seem to be the case at present.

NEO also have a mine in Greenland which they intend to sent the product to Estonia for processing that's a distance of 3000 KM. Of course that if Greenland gets some form of mining off the ground..

The current news release gives no confidence for the current situation of sinking SP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $49.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $125.4K 433.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 109213 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 57030 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ 183275
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
HAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.