GWR 0.00% 8.7¢ gwr group limited

Ann: Hatches Creek Sale Update, page-2

1. 2,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I think we sold the Hatches Creek project way to cheap to TGN it is worth a lot more, it has the best Tungsten grades of any mine in Australia.I would like GWR to receive a % of the mine profits in the future deal when it goes ahead. Even better GWR could develop the mine themselves with TGN as a joint partner. This Tungsten mine is one of the reasons I have bought in, becoming a top 20 share holder in GWR. Just because 4 of the main board members run both Company's.Our board have the duty to take care of GWR share holders first even if this means at times off loading some TGN shares like they should of done when TGN hit 80 cents.When TGN acquire the Hatches Creek project they will dominate all tungsten mining in Australia.Our board must not sell the Hatches Creek project to cheaply maybe ASIC picked up on this, our board now has a better chance to do a better deal for share holders. Our board should also stop these silly capital raising's that just drop the share price and nobody takes them up. If they need cash just sell some TGN shares . I posted months ago our board missed a golden opportunity by not selling some TGN shares it would have cashed us up nicely. Our board must make sure GWR share holders interests are put first, if they weren't on the TGN board this Hatches Creek project would never be sold for such a cheap price any they would of off loaded some TGN shares at 80 cents. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.