HAV 2.04% 24.0¢ havilah resources limited

Ann: Havilah-BHP Kalkaroo Work Program Update, page-29

1. 4,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3909
    Yeah - the discrepency between the recent BHP Au results and the earlier RC and AC drilling is all about the sample quality and this certainly is relevant for the previous HAV drilling and results. Personally I don't think a 20% uplift in gold grades is going to miraculously transform this into a project that will meet BHP's investment criteria.

Nice to see all the technology at work and this is essentially a good/free learning exercise for BHP about what a sub-economic IOCG orebody looks like and the common traps or possible upside that gets overlooked in typical mineral exploration. Will be useful data and evaluation tools for them then they go do more exploration in deeper covered Stuart Shelf areas in South Australia.

The geotech holes turning up low-grade mineralisation just shows this isn't drilled out properly either, upside is possibly another bajillion tonnes at low grade 0.3% to 0.5% Cu so really just adding more volume and mine life to something that isn't economic until copper prices move significantly and permanently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $75.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $63.42K 264.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 75716 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 28863 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.