ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 105 Posts.
    Havilah's strategic review is the answer to our prayers.
    The message from shareholders has been received and will be acted upon, I'm sure and certain.
    The review completely addresses my previous concerns and I now look forward to an exciting future for the company.
    Dr. Bob and the boys are to be congratulated on the change of policy and there are happy days ahead for shareholders.
    Havilah has always been a superb exploration company, and, thanks to the team, has amassed a portfolio of riches almost beyond comprehension.
    The company has consistently made new discoveries and the mooted sale of some major assets will now lead to a significant market re-rating of the company's value.
    There are many explorers out there, but few, if any, can match the track record of Havilah.
    Havilah is an extraordinary company, a true explorer, and has continually added value to its already splendid portfolio, all achieved on a shoestring budget.
    I apologize to our directors for my many criticisms made on this forum in recent times and look forward to our company's future with much confidence and enthusiasm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.