HAV 5.56% 19.0¢ havilah resources limited

Ann: Havilah Leadership Team Changes, page-5

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    It was bleeding obvious that Giles had to go as he wasn't up to being the front man for a public listed company wanting to grow.

However!!! The CFO being appointed CEO is not what I wanted to hear. Unless the CFO advised the Board that they needed to do a CR about 6 months ago and his advice was ignored then it is obvious to me that he didn't do his job competently. Gee I god damn hope the CFO was advising to do a CR months ago otherwise HAV has only appointed another lame duck to lead the flock.

I guess we have to give this new CEO the benefit of the doubt, but he needs to get results quickly. Results will correlate to the movement in SP directly. That is the only benchmark an investor on the outside can rely upon.

Such a shame about how this company has gone down the shyte chute so quickly.

The other curious thing about this company is the holding by Glencore. It is substantial and they have not accumulated or distributed their holdings for years. What is their game I wonder? Ummmm

Cheers
    Last edited by mainholm: 16/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $60.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $8K 42.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 259 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 38035 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.