HAV 4.44% 23.5¢ havilah resources limited

Ann: Havilah Secures Funding of up to $100M from GFG Alliance, page-101

1. 3,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1039
    "I have wondered the same when it comes to Jupiter. When that was announced everyone seemed very excited and there were plans to get a JV partner to drill that prospect. It's been on the Board's scorecard for some time to get a JV partner and there have been comments that there were interested parties wanting to JV"

If you look at the Jupiter MT anomaly (in his words an ‘Elephant Size Target’ per the 2018 AGM Technical presentation slide) Havilah has undertaken no serious exploration work on it for the past 18 months. In the absence of a suitable funding JV partner, Havilah plans to conduct a gravity survey during 2019. The cost, as estimated by Dr Giles, would be $20,000 to $30,000. See 24:50 mark on Youtube video below.

The fact that Dr Giles, as the Technical Director, has to ‘beg’ Walter at the end of his 2018 AGM Technical presentation for funds to undertake regional exploration over the Jupiter MT anomaly is indicative for me of how far the Company had fallen.

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.