HAV 4.65% 22.5¢ havilah resources limited

"In 2013, Warwick Grigor, former chairman of brokerage...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    "In 2013, Warwick Grigor, former chairman of brokerage Canaccord Australia, claimed HAV could be worth more than $1 billion based on its copper-gold and iron ore projects in SA. Following theGrants Basin Iron Ore Initial Exploration Target as of 3 April 2019 of 3.47 BT to 3.79 BT, this would suggest Grigor’s $1 billion could potentially be worth $ multi-billions, supported by various calculations posted on this forum."

Great analysis Guerilla, you have successfuly quoted an armchair dreamer, to get the potential dollar value of $HAV's in-ground mineral assets, which only reiterates the vastly untapped potential value of $HAVs mineral resource inventory that WE, as shareholders, are all very WELL AWARE OF and would like to see nothing more than have them developed! However, the reasoning for your "fair price value" is flawed.

As you seem to be quite the numbers man around here, perhaps you can enlighten this forum, as to where and when a company has ever received ANYWHERE NEAR the in-ground resource value of its undeveloped mineral assets? Especially, if no feasibility study has been completed on the project and the project has not been permitted to mine, as is the case with $HAV's projects!

I'm sure that we, as shareholders, would LOVE and greatly appreciate for you to provide an example(s) where this has been the case, so that we can then compare that with the expert's report on the SIMEC/GFG transaction, when it is released. smile.png

My 2cents,
    JDI.
    Last edited by Justdigit: 08/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $71.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $78.46K 360.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 89567 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.