HAV 2.33% 21.0¢ havilah resources limited

"While nice in theory, do you really think the HAV Board and CEO...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    "While nice in theory, do you really think the HAV Board and CEO are going to do that?"

I don't know what the CEO does. He wasn't in the photo yesterday, Giles and Stewart were. He didn't sign the NTMA, that was Giles. He doesn't do the Proactive Investor interviews, again Giles.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, in my opinion, all roads lead to Giles.

They did leave that comment in the announcement regarding receipt of a superior proposal so that suggests that they're at least open to other offers. I believe they have a statutory duty anyway.

That's why I suggested that the big shareholders,such as Bob, use their contacts.

Personally, I'm a relatively small shareholder. I rarely take big bets on this end of town. I prefer to take to smaller bets and spread the risk around.

With Giles's 20 or so per cent on board, its hard to see, in the absence of a superior proposal, how this is going to fall over. And as a small shareholder, I prefer this deal, to no deal (unless management had the entrepreneurial skill & vision to go it alone and start a small 1 to 2 Mtpa mining operation (which they do not)).

With the company in debt, no deal looks like a real bad outcome for shareholders not prepared to constantly put their hand in their pocket to fund CRs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $66.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $40.24K 192.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2463 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 2408 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
20.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ 27815
Last updated 14.21pm 24/05/2024 ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.