HAV 5.13% 20.5¢ havilah resources limited

Clark, do you think we should have some sort of independent...

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Clark, do you think we should have some sort of independent evaluation of this transaction to determine if it is actually in the best interests of shareholders. Im not sure we will get sufficient detail to be able to determine that going on all the past tranactions/loans/deivestments, or whatever HAV management want to call them. In the past I have asked and spoken to both Chris and Walter and neither have been able to give me the information for one reason or another.
    I have voiced my apprehension and dissaproval, both of which count for nought going back as far as Bob as well. All transactions have been covered in some cloud of secrecy under the guise of Commercial Confidence. so we as shareholders vote on things we are not truly informed about, this one appears no different.
    Chris on the other hand has access to information ordinary shareholders do not have and still has the right to exercise his votes in most instances on matters of material improtance to our shareholdings.
    An independent evaluation by someone at arms length, with full access to the conditions could be objective enough to tell it like it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $64.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 20.5¢ 18.5¢ $95.59K 498.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3535 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 19893 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.