HAV 4.88% 21.5¢ havilah resources limited

If anyone goes to one of these it would be great to hear from...

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    If anyone goes to one of these it would be great to hear from you.

When the deal came out I said I thought it was better than the alternative: slow dilution through cap raising that just keeps the lights on with no development. $100mil injection into the company to advance projects could and should increase the value of HAV by more than the dilution and by more than the alternative. It would also remove the 'in destress' tag that HAV has due to having no money in the bank. This could lead to better negotiations. Seriously, $50m spent developing Grants towards DFS and possible production could have a monumental impact on the value of HAV. (If the deal is rejected Grants will just go back in the bottom draw of HAV's assets)

But when some of the details came out, that have been posted about alot on here I have concerns. The greatest one being the possibility that SIMEC could take hold of the iron ore assets if HAV fails to meet certain milestones. I also realise that just because its said on this forum by multiple people it may not be correct. It may be an incorrect/incomplete interpretation of the agreement. What I'd love to hear is a good explanation of the detail of how the agreement will unfold. And answers to the most common objections.

I can't attend the info sessions, but would love to hear from someone who goes to the meeting with the purpose of gaining understanding of the deal. Rather than someone who is just going to boo and yell at them because they think the deal is a dud.

Or thoughts from someone who met one on one with the management would be good to hear from as well.

I want to give the management a chance to explain the deal, especially the complex parts of it.

Up to this point Bob Johnson has offered no alternative plan for us to assess and so we can only assume a cap raising at goodness knows what price, 10c maybe, just to keep the lights on. I'd like to at least give the HAV board a chance to clear up any misunderstandings that we may have.

Cheers
    Justhavinago

Last edited by Justhavinago: 26/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $66.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $21.73K 103.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59968 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 101426 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.