HAV 2.44% 21.0¢ havilah resources limited

Justhavinago you leave me with two thoughts. Either you have...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Justhavinago you leave me with two thoughts. Either you have bugger all shares and are not that worried one way or another or you live interstate and the cost prohibits you from making the trip. Longtway to come to listen to a load of bulls excreta and told blatten lies.This deal was cooked up long before the present BOD was elected without them having a clue as to what was hapenning behind the scenes. Except maybe two people Agree that booing and yelling will get nowhere but boy do I feel like doing it along with most of the people that I have spoken too. How dumb and stupid do some of these board members think we are. I am no accountant so the figure of $6 million has been told to me by people much smarter than me including the Bod excluding the likes of Chris Giles. We know that Chris has been bullied and threatened with libel for years so where does that leave Claire Redman and another member who escapes my memory at the moment and is presumably lying very low to dodge the flack. Martin James is the other member who we havent heard from. Martin what is your view or are you not allowed to comment?
    Why would Bob Johnson show his hand at this stage?
    Gupta has'nt.
    If we get rid of Richards and Stewart plus the rest of the board and couple back up the old team of Johnson and Giles we will be able to bring in a new board that has the company and not their own selfish and greedy selves.
    I keep going back to the case of FMS V TODD (a New Zealand private company that only has family as shareholders) then you will see the exact pattern that is going to happen. Hopefully Todd will get removed from the fight and people FMS board members go to jail. Read it folks and you will see the path that we are headed for. In the mean time tomorrow. I can hear it now--- how could an honest man sleep at night with all this corruption going on around him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $66.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 21.0¢ $19.03K 90.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7384 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 4179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.