HAV 8.57% 19.0¢ havilah resources limited

Ann: Havilah's Transformation Opportunity - Information Sessions, page-5

1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    What might be useful, is if a common list of questions could be compiled and put to those presenting at each meeting - that is assuming that they allow questions time for all to hear (I would be surprised if they do their presentation and then say "sorry, out of time, just catch up with us one on one if you have any questions" - if they do that, it shows they do not wish to be honest with all shareholders).

Some of my questions would be:

1. Given that the only way that HAV will be able to repay the "loans" provided by GFG/SIMEC is by issuing shares, and it is planned that HAV will issue shares to repay the loans, wouldn't there be less risk to HAV to simply issue shares and avoid the need for complex loan agreements and securities?
    2. Do you agree that the $43.5 million of milestone based funding is conditional on meeting 22 milestones? [see pages 26 to 31 of EGM notice]
    3. Do you agree that these 22 milestones have approximately 68 Defined Success Criteria? [68 is my count of the bullet points on pages 26 to 31 of the EGM notice]
    4. And is it correct that if these milestones or defined success criteria are not met, that GFG/SIMEC could decide not to proceed with the next tranche of funding?
    5. Therefore, if the $43.5 million of funding is actually "Conditional" on HAV meeting these milestones and defined success criteria, then isn't it misleading to use the term "Committed" to describe this conditional funding?
    6. It has been said that the GFG/SIMEC deal is superior to selling Kalkaroo because of A."Risk of not realising fair value", B. "Premature option execution" and C. "Market perception of a forced sale". However, can't each of these concerns be applied to the current deal with GFG/SIMEC and what specifically have you done to explore this option as there has been no announcements of someone being appointed to market the project for sale?

I would be interested to know the answers to these questions if any one else is able to ask them. Walter now has advance notice, so his answers should be good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.015(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $60.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $22.90K 126.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 8000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.