RXL 0.00% 13.0¢ rox resources limited

I thought with this announcement, RXL might have chucked a u-ey...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I thought with this announcement, RXL might have chucked a u-ey and turned around the boat. I was going to re-enter at $ 0.042 with a new hope but I still remember how AP promised "news flow rich" by Christmas 2021 and then he just disappeared without even bothered telling the shareholders why he couldn't deliver. So I'm just monitoring the SP and I'm not even surprised it's dived back to 3cents range.

In the meantime, my current holding which replaced my previous RXL holding kept delivering a healthy profit, mainly because the management is constantly drip feeding the market positive news. FYI - I had a surprise bull run on this particular SP yesterday which gave me a 30% paper profit in one day. RXL used to be my main holding (more than 50% ratio in my portfolio) and I was going to hold on till the end like a diamond paper holder. However, I decided to admit my mistakes and reinvested what's left in other SPs. As a result, I have recouped my losses and I've made more than 50% paper profit from my original investment. Again, I am here to remind you to look elsewhere rather than putting up with this lying management.

They say they have nickel in the ground but is the management competent enough to capitalise it for the benefit of shareholders? Even if there's diamond or uranium in the RXL's tenement, it doesn't mean that anyone could just dig up the resources or sell it. This is why RXL's MC is still very low compared to the their assets. Until I see some changes in the management, I will steer clear of this company.

I predict that whatever AP's promised to deliver by 30 March 2021 will not eventuate. He will go MIA and gave the shareholders nothing but radio silence on D Day. He will resurface sometime after Easter break (maybe after Ramadhan finishes) with no mention of his disappearances. This guy has no qualm in hiding bad results and treat the shareholders like dirt.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $156.1K 1.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 521631 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.