HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

re: Ann: Hawkley Drilling and Production Oper... >>All my HOG...

1. 219 Posts.
    re: Ann: Hawkley Drilling and Production Oper... >>All my HOG shares gone, made nearly a 100% profit on what I sold, could have been alot more if sold at 56cents<<

We don't really care... nonsense excuse to sell based on great current revenue. Not sure why people feel the urge to share they sold- I guess they feel it will make others sell.

The flow rate dips a little and we still pull in a good revenue figure. It happens to all G&O... flow rates go up and down. Reserves proven for 10+ years, so it all nonsense what others are saying.

Happy to buy whatever people selling at these levels.

1) Well 1 still a 25 to 50 mil pa revenue producing well. dependent on flow rate and prices. Worth 30-60c on very low PE by itself. Say 30c for now if pessimist then add something for probable Well 2 and gas plant ROI.

2) Well 2 development well with proposed similar reserves. Going by success of first I do not doubt the managements optimism.

3) Cashed up at 15 mil. Even downturn they will survive whilst most O&G will not.

4)ROI on Gas Plant.... Gas plant approval will escalate SP. As 17% profit NET to bottom line.

As one commentator stated O&G oilers are the real money printing banks right now. We now at levels when the Coy was still an explorer. Nonsense.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.