HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

re: Ann: Hawkley to start drilling Chernetska... Whilst future...

1. 219 Posts.
    re: Ann: Hawkley to start drilling Chernetska... Whilst future drills are important, for my money increasing current revenue from 4 mil per quarter to 12 Mil per quarter as advised by HOG Management as expected, is most important.

Next quarterly very important in the meantime the have upgraded the choke thus the flow rate and all looking Sweeeet, except the SP. Matter of time multi bagger play from these levels IMO.

Someone playing around with a few Mil... I for one will not be scared off. Not when Management keep advising on upgrade in flow rates thus choke size from current production well.

These guys have good cashflow and increase yet more spoken about speccie drills- makes no sense to me. I am sure we all want the expected 4Mil + per month revenue that HOG determines will be achieved from now.

A quick chat discloses all... not sure where the guys stating no discloser are coming from. Before the last ANN they were mentioning the accurate details of current flow and revenue. 4Mil in 6 weeks and they upgraded choke now... so it is a 'give me' that it will be every 4 weeks now. IMO.

2.8 Mil pm expected in profit = 33Mil pa profit. x 10 PE on first well. Then we multi bagged- looking forward to rerating mostly off increase in revenue from current production, anything else is purely icing on the cake. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.