AZL 4.76% 2.2¢ arizona lithium limited

So i am quite new to HWK. But i have a really good feeling this...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    So i am quite new to HWK. But i have a really good feeling this will multi bag in the next 12 - 18 months. relatively small market cap for what sounds like an extremely big lithium project Arizona

330 tones in 4% of the land, substantial value.

Large companies interested in lithium are communicating with HWK. Can't mention who, as they are subject to an agreement but they are defiantly talking to groups about doing something with that project. Lithium supply crunch coming in the next 12 - 18 months.

Sounds like all one needs to do is buy it, and hold it for 1 or 2 years. and who knows what other shit they might come up with along the way that pushes this thing up regardless.or down.. but mostly up I'm thinking. Gold also looking good at the moment.

Looks to be some really sold volume just under the current price, cant see much bad news on the menu, and i don't think theirs anything short term we are holding out for... i mean in terms of disappointment and those buyers running scared.

I have bought a small packet earlier in the week, just doing a bit of digging now, i tend dot be a little backwards.. buy a small packet then i am forced to do my research. Will surely buy more if everything stacks up. My gut feeling is, we have plenty of buyers that were disappointed last bounce that may still be holding and want to sell out but cant stomach this low sp.

References - 10:50 talk about the lithium
    https://player.vimeo.com/video/45243436

--------------------------------------------
    Also holding HT8 and GO2
    DYOR IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $98.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.116K 331.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 12230366 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 2685368 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 657975
Last updated 15.56pm 06/06/2024 ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.