HIO 9.52% 2.3¢ hawsons iron ltd

Ann: Hawsons Institutional Placement, page-156

1. 1,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    the only problem we had is that noone wants to invest in the mine??? do u think maybe that was because the price was too high at $1 and even 50c??

now its 8c, our chances of getting investors has got to be unbelievable compared to before. what happens when we get an investor who willing to put in cheap money for 8c 10c? 15c? well, according to new plan, they get it cheap yes, but its only going to be for an operation that was far less than before (smaller mine operation to start with). so we will need the actual big capital raise to come after that we have already proven that it can go production.

if u look at it from reality perspective, the higher and higher Mtpa numbers contributed to price increases and then when they let go of that idea the price plummeted, but the mine and the future plans are still there.

i wonder what will happen when market gets a whiff that smaller-scale operation can go ahead and we get money coming in even if its for dirt cheap?? who cares its the small operation and we still got the big operation for later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $23.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $32.78K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61666 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 184573 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.