HIO 3.45% 2.8¢ hawsons iron ltd

Regal...Back to these vultures... Very very disappointing!So...

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    Regal...Back to these vultures... Very very disappointing!

So what happened to all these very interested parties wanting signs off-takes and possibly even take a stake in HIO? Maybe even become equal partners?

I get this isn't the best time to build a large scale mine due to current economical factors...But $5 million? Come on! That is absolute peanuts in the steel industry. These big companies are ploughing tens of billions into green steel production but won't invest $5 million in one of the biggest and best high grade IO projects? Are they simply not willing to put their money where their mouth is? Or did management not turn over every rock to get finance anywhere BUT from Regal??

Or do the big boys expect economical condition to get worse with share prices of the likes of HIO to goes even lower so they can simply get yhe whole project at a bargain price? Seems risky if there is a chance their massive green steel project won't be able to operate due to lack of quality feed...Then again we are seeing the same in Copper, Oil, Uranium and a range of other mined materials...The spot and equity prices are not matching the reality of decreasing reserves and or increasing demand.

Something will have to give...Either the prices will explode or the economy will implode.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $28.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $47.86K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 498788 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 214535 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ 335857
Last updated 14.43pm 14/06/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.