HIO 3.70% 2.6¢ hawsons iron ltd

Ann: Hawsons Iron Project Update, page-55

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Its good to see some movement from management, even if the "partners" are just sock puppets granzien is holding up to the mirror and a few clones of the junior analyst at regal managing this relationship.

I personally think HIO crawling forwards is still a good proposition, there's enough ore in the ground that it will never be worthless, and if they ever manage to pull it off its a multi-dollar stock.

In the mean time I am quite happy to be green again given it was starting to look like that doddering moron running this company forgot he was expected to actually do something with it. Lets see how we go, Granzien could be my best mate in a years time if he just decides how he is going to run this and gets it done.

Hold, hold hold, if you aren't in it for 2 dollars then simply F*ck off and buy Rio. Patience will be rewarded here, theres many economic ways to get this going they just have to actually get on with it. BFS next year means we will easily be in the 10c+ region in my opinion, I have been holding a pretty small parcel since the last big movements but am accumulating again. This is easily a 70M stock at BFS, if one of the big boys dips a toe in here we will be stratospheric again.

2 dollars in 2 years?....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $26.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $29.52K 1.131M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 734440 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 208171 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.