HIO 3.13% 3.3¢ hawsons iron ltd

I am not saying it is a "bad" investment, I am saying I have my...

1. 2,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1594
    I am not saying it is a "bad" investment, I am saying I have my reasons for why I am not invested here, and I appreciate as a non holder, my opinion doesn't carry any weight around here, which is completely fine.

With relation my suggestion for a merger.

Right now both HIO and MGT are looking to raise funds to go mining.

They have a combined market cap of about $50m, but both will need to raise billions to go mining, and there would be a lot of synergies and efficiencies with relation to raising funds.

There would be a higher probability of one business combined entity with a double digits multi billion tonne resource raising $3B+funds, rather than two business with single digit billion tonne resources each raising $3B+ in funds.

HIO and MGT will both have exactly the same set of challenges, and the resources have the same properties, and likely processes, because they are effectively on the same ore body.

With relation to the Pilbara, BHP and RIO have been operating there for decades, and whilst there are smaller mines up there, the last large scale mine that I am aware of, other than FMG.

Anyways, this is all speculation, and for a company I'm not invested in, but I do appreciate the chance to discuss, investigate new companies and learn more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $261.7K 8.213M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1531191 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 8.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ 3069462
Last updated 15.06pm 17/05/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.