HIO 0.00% 3.0¢ hawsons iron ltd

Oh dear (again!) Gullible is a word you should look up.WATER?...

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Oh dear (again!) Gullible is a word you should look up.
    WATER? The only thing they provide re water is the name of a salty borefield they have id'd - NO licence, no MOU re a licence, no EPA agreement about disposal of brine waste - something that is extremely hard to get - what do you expect - the EPA will OK to drop it in the Murray.
    POWER? Au is in deep shit with its power system - thanks Albo and Co . HIO does not have a MOU wrt to power and it certainly does not have a binding MOU of which I would take note.
    TRANSPORT? Well bu*gar me, what are we up to now? Suggestion #4 or is it #5 of how we will freight to market. And each one shrinking dramatically in quantity. But we do have progress and something "solid" regarding our F.O.B. needs. An agreement with Flinders ports for Myponnie Point andan agreement with the local land holders - wait! We are not going there now. How smart are you BG? We are now going to pay the Port Adelaide port to upgrade... they are not a deep water port, then spend again on Myponie Point. Yes, yes, that makes sense. What it does say is that the so called investors only have sixpence and the discussions with HIO indicates they are not serious investors.
    POTENTIAL Partners? Never ever put value on potential - advice I was given when looking at buying a business many decades ago...potential has no material value - none yet it is a wordBG attaches almost unfailingly to every comment and report he puts out.

I am sure you have the potential to see the downside risk of HIO but know you do not want to.

Sorry EDDO, you have been snowed yet again. BG is good eh?

Yes I could stop posting and let the Positive vibes saturate this site. And I could sell...yes I will actually when this runs up a few more tiks - I like the sound of 4.8c which would be a mere 40% from my buy in this time.

or you could save all that angst and switch me off...you will then be poorly advised but happy.

Cheerz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $8.36K 279.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 3014083 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 378808 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ 997257
Last updated 15.04pm 05/06/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.